Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My First Message



Ok, today I decided to start blogging, not an easy task, and since I'm sick, at home, well, let's do something that I was planning for a long, long time.


My inspiration to start to make a blog came from my old friend, actor, musician, philosopher, artist and bon vivant, Ayres Marques Pinto, Brazilian like me, living in a self exile like me, but he choose the fashonable Italy as I decided to became the typical Yankee, living in Minnesota, with the typical American wife and a big bunch of kids, but I like this life, believe or not, big families make your life pretty wild and full of adventures. With two kids living in California, one going to college, and other graduated and getting married, two down, three to go. Makes our lives a kind of nice and amazing!

Sure art is something that runs in this family, once that I'm a graphic designer, my wife is developing her jewelry design skills, after a year and so of classes, my oldest daughter with a degree in arts, my son going to photography (I guess), the next one wants to study fashion design, maybe in Europe, let's see what will happen.

This is just one introduction to my future works, sure will have a lot of things about art, and other stuffs that runs over here.

You are welcome to make comments


1 comment:

Thais said...

Eu nao tinha reparado como tantos de nos escolhemos o exilio. Eu amo o nosso Brasil, mas nao troco minha vida em Londres por nada. Adoro viver na europa, perto de tudo que eu gosto.
Por falar no que gosto, eu tambam acabei estudando arte. E lembro com saudade das nossas idas ao MASP, meus primeiros passos. Para mim la era o paraiso, que tardes otimas, ne? Depois conheci o MAC (museu de Arte Contenporanea) e descobri que arte liberta e decidi que deveria usar meu talento de mestra para libertar pessoas, abrir mentes, ajudar as pessoas a entender arte contenporanea. Esse mundo fantastico e ilimitado. E como aprender a ler, so que nao palavras, imagens. E SIM, meu querido, eu continuo amando teatro, musica classica e historia. E aqui curto tudo isso no dia a dia.
Saudade, ve se vem me visitar. Beijao, Thais